(It's better to create than destroy what's unnecessary)

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Larva - pg. 203

At the same time the houris in their Arabian babble: Recant! Drunkard! My alcoholic Almoravid sacked me ... Guay! and as for me, the mad Muslim reamed my tush ... What about me, the spoofing clown with his spear ... Me too! The crass kaffir with his crankshaft ... And me! the blockhead with his trowel ... And at me in my mortar with his pesky pestle ... He mauled me with mallet and machete, that macho ... The muleteer haltered me and saddled me and Get 'em up! and whipped me on the beanie ... And me, lashing me, Vixen! Vixen! in my scarlet pouch ... And all over me, that ragman with his trifle in my knickknack, his odd in my end ... And the pig put me in his pigsty, wallowing and corkscrewing me ... 8 And from loop to lupine ... 9 From Islam to I slam like a magnetic imam pointing to Mecca, 10 the alcalde of Zalemas salaaming and cajoling his almeh ... My bride, would you catch this lemon? And that commanding Cid11 with his hest on hest! grabbing my lemons ... Oranges! And my apricots ... (Another impeachment?)

7. Avid for divan love:
Or Moor's armour.

8. From Belle to Belle, the belle-buster:
Bah. Belle epoque. Dancing damsels from polka to polka, the pig had a gland ol' time ...

9. Lupine!?:
Yes. Pussywiill or pussywon't.

10. Make a Mecca, maniac:
To the Mechanical Bride. Allahmerican!

11. Acid Cid?:
Cite acid cider!

No comments:

Labels