(It's better to create than destroy what's unnecessary)

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Apology - Opening

I do not know, men of Athens, how my accusers affected you; as for me, I was almost carried away in spite of myself, so persuasively did they speak. And yet, hardly anything of what they said is true.
PLATO COMPLETE WORKS
Edited, with
Introduction and Notes, by
John M. Cooper

Associate Editor
D. S. Hutchinson

HACKETT PUBLISHING COMPANY
Indianapolis / Cambridge
All rights reserved
Printed in the United States of America

Jacket design by Chris Hammill Paul
Text design by Dan Kirklin

The paper used in this publication meets the minimum requirements ofA
merican National Standard for Information Sciences -- Permanence of Paper for
Printed Library Materials, ANSI Z39.48 -- 1984

No comments:

Labels