(It's better to create than destroy what's unnecessary)

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Invite for a party

Please bring yourself, yourselves, a friend, a relation &, if you are wish,
some refreshment.

I am calling it a tea party, but there will be stronger beverages than tea,
if the spirit moves you in that direction. I have been threatening to have a
party for sometime & the coming of the summer solstice is what moved my
spirit to undertake a celebration. This is why I have invited you- to make
celebration possible.

Please stop by on the 24th after 4 pm. The light can begin to grow less, the
roses fade, people in high places pretend that they know what they are doing
when they are no wiser than Nebuchanezzer wandering in the meadow on his
hands & knees... I still believe celebration is as necessary as breathing.
Come & join me,

No comments:

Labels