(It's better to create than destroy what's unnecessary)

Monday, March 24, 2008

Molloy - Opening

I am in my mother's room. It's I who live there now. I don't know how I got there. Perhaps in an ambulance, certainly a vehicle of some kind.



Copyright 1955, 1956, 1958 by Grove Press, Inc.

All rights reserved

No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in any form, by any means, including mechanical, electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the publisher.


Published by Grove Weidenfeld
A division of Wheatland Corporation
841 Broadway
New York, NY 10003-4793

ISBN 0-8021-5091-8

Library of Congress Cataloge Card Number 59-13886

Manufactured in the United States of America

Printed on acid-free paper

First Black Cat Edition 1965


Translated from the French by
Patrick Bowles
in collaboration with the author

No comments:

Labels