(It's better to create than destroy what's unnecessary)

Monday, March 17, 2008

Warlock - pg. 274

"...When I get up to the Gate they will look at the records, like they do. They will scream to see mine. But I will say to them that I was made the way I was, but I did a decent thing in my life. And I don't know that there are so many decent things done that they can sniff at it.. I can say I did this, and by God I did my best, and it was a good thing. I can say I had a reason to be, and I don't see many around me that have. I can say I had a reason for being alive that was mine, and that was worth something, and --"



-- Tom Morgan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Labels