(It's better to create than destroy what's unnecessary)

Monday, September 1, 2008

Terra Nostra - pg. 339

And I do not love her, a husband, a confessor, to God; no woman interests me if as I make love to her I do not stain another man's honor; no woman interests me if my love does not liberate her. I shall never love any woman forever, I love her only to make her a woman, and Ines is already a woman, Ines does not belong to El Senor, who deflowered her; El Senor is master only of this palace of death; I nes is the only one who loves me because she is already mistress of herself, and if my logic is correct I cannot love her, for then someone like myself would come to take her from me; I shall insult the honor of other men, nut no man shall insult mine, for I shall have none, no honor and no sentiments; and if a scrubbing girl, a novitiate, a Queen, or a Superior should bear my child it will not be mine, it will be the child of nothingness and I shall condemn it to nothingness; I shall devour my children, castrate them, stab them to death; the nourishment of the ordinary man, honor and fatherland, hearth and power, is forbidden me; I have no nourisshment butwomen and their offspring; I shall eat the cunt of the women and the heart of the children, and Don Juan will be free; he will sow disorder, he will inflict passion where passion seemed dead, he will break the chains of divine and human law; Don Juan will be free so long as a slave to law, power, hearth, honor, or fatherland exists upon this earth, and be captive only when the world is free ... never.

No comments:

Labels