(It's better to create than destroy what's unnecessary)

Monday, January 3, 2011

I The Supreme - Opening

I the Supreme Dictator of the Republic

Order that on the occasion of my death my corpse
be decapitated; my head placed on a pike for three days in the Plaza de la Republica, to
which the people are to be summoned by the sounding of a full peal of bells.

All my civil and military servants are to be
hanged. Their corpses are to be buried in
pastures outside the walls with neither
cross nor mark to commemorate their names.

At the end of the aforementioned period, I
order that my remains be burned and my ashes thrown into the river ...

Where was this found? Nailed to the door of the cathedral, Excellency. A patrol of grenadiers discovered it early this morning and brought it in to headquarters. Luckily no one had read it.

No comments:

Labels