(It's better to create than destroy what's unnecessary)

Monday, March 29, 2010

Frost - pg. 309

"...And then there's the additional factor that incipient thoughts bat around the inside of my skull; each time, I think my head will break apart when I move from one subject to another. There is a continual imaginative assault, which is driving me half crazy. You must remember, no one has such self-restraint. Every object I see hurts me. Every color I am force3d to take in. Every memory that surfaces, everything, everything. There isn't anything I can look at till the end, because I would either be wiped out or driven crazy, in the way that everything strikes me as being so crazy already, that I'm like a cursed animal, do you understand! I've already crossed the line ..."

No comments:

Labels